Thursday, April 4, 2013

And so it begins...

I am a blogger yes but you probably already know that. I run my own fashion blog (Cha Cha the Fashion Genius) which I have developed since 2010 full of my fashion addictions, events, and much more. But I wanted more... something less visual and more contextual. It was on my mind for a while to start an opinion column but I never really committed to the idea. Here I am now about to start this very opinionated journey. Honestly, I'm just a flamboyant girl you can't seem to keep her mouth shut! But hey you might as well embrace your weakness gift right? RIGHT.

This blog is all my opinion, correct. But its more than that. It's a conversation starter. You know the kind of conversation you rather sweep under that good 'ole rug we call denial. It's about having a voice, a voice you may get in trouble for sometimes (I've got into my fair share of foot in the mouth situations and dozens of detentions just for my vocal cords) but at least you have a voice, at least you have an opinion. EMBRACE IT!

As a little girl, I was BEYOND extra! I still am! I like to think of myself as a walking entertainment system bring life to all that I see but I'm not just a jokester. I'm a challenger. A quick talking, witty, comebacks always in my back pocket walking confrontation that just want to know what's REAL.

This journey will be great I can sense it. For me and for all those who read. I may have a big mouth and I may not have all the answers but you're guaranteed to get some real talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment